Tuesday, January 06, 2009

It's nice to be recognized...

I am a very principalled individual. I live my life by a set of ideals that a lot of people don't really grasp. And basically, I hold out hope that the type of person that I'm looking for will eventually grasp that and come out of the woodworks and hunt me down.

I meet a lot of people. I meet a lot of great people. However, there's these things that I'm looking for that I can't compromise on.

So... I really decided to put it all out there and make it plane - explain what I'm really looking for in painstakingly exscruciating detail... and I received this in response:

I wanted to tell you that your profile is one of the very few I have found compelling in a really long time. You seem like someone I would like to have in my life... as a friend or more. But obviously you are so far away that isn\'t possible. But I just wanted to tell you I read your profile and I approve... I can tell you have a good momma  Good luck


Makes me feel good...


No comments: