Saturday, March 14, 2009

Catching u up...

Okay... I did not hang out with the girl from the jazz club that I was talking about in the previous post. 

I did take down all of my profiles from all dating sites except for 1. 

All of my profiles are down now. 

I did however meet one young lady that honestly is everything that I would ever hope to date and possibly one day marry.

Our second conversation she talked about tithing. We've talked about our relationship with God. We've talked about our struggles. She has fasted. Her desire to get things right with Christ has been inspiring to me.

I believe that there is one God. I believe that there is spiritual warefare and wickedness in high places.

This morning, God has shown me how my finances are being attacked and how I have just laid down and let it be. It should not be so. IT SHOULD NOT BE SO.

He also showed me how easy it is to miss God. in simple things.

I have to start blogging again.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I did the EXACT SAME THING, hun. I took down all my dating bios except for one, and I've GOT to start blogging regularly now. I need to put it on my list, right under (or in conjuction with) "taking a shit."