Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Self Esteem Issues Abound...

Chi Chi... oh Chi Chi...

I am convinced that I cannot see Chi Chi any more and I've got to figure out how to end it with her without hurting her already low self esteem.

For 3 weeks, whenever I tell her how great she is, she responds with she's not.

If I invite her to something, she's surprised because she can't understand why I would be interested her.

I am at the point where I cannot... absolutely cannot love her enough for the both of us.

My one and only big question is... why do I always pick the odd ones?

I have a friend at work that says I'm a serial dater. I don't think I'm a serial dater at all... I just know when to leave - make a graceful exit

It's frustrating...

I think I'm going to take another long break from dating and just be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.