Monday, July 25, 2011

What do you dare???

On my way home today I stopped by a rest area on the highway and took a picture of a monument that states: "We dare defend our rights." The sun was behind me, so there was no way that I could take the picture without my shadow in the picture. I boldly centered myself in the picture... and "snap!"

In looking at the picture, I saw something that I don't usually see when I look in the mirror... and that is - how far my spare tire extends over my waist. Wow... I'm fat.

So... what do I dare?

I dare to buck the trend of being in one of the fattest states... I'm all into eating healthy... exercising... getting fit. 

I have my life in line... my blog helped with that. Now? I have to get my health in line.

Here's to my battle of the bulge!

No comments: