Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Updates

It has been 2 years since I posed here... so I decided to give an update.

Let me recap what's been going on for about the last decade...

I was married, X and I got divorced, I wandered for a moment trying to figure out who I was, I dated around, settled down, then got married.

Over the past 2 years, life has been great. I can truly say that I married well. I did not marry because I was lonely, I did not marry because I thought she was beautiful (although she is, both inside and out), I married because I love her.

So... there's the lesson people. Marry well.

There are a lot of things that you can glean from this blog, I'm open to thoughts and questions. Comment if you have questions... I will answer.

2 comments:

Genuine1208 said...

Marry well can mean a lot of different things to people. For me, to marry well, would mean that I have finally found someone who talks with me, not down to me; someone who loves me, not what I can do for them; someone who accepts me, not someone who wants to change me or mold me; someone who is mature and responsible, not a party boy or a lazy slug. :-)

Egypt said...

thanks