Sunday, August 26, 2007

Where did the time go?


Lately, I have been losing time.

Not losing time in the sense that I awaken some place and don't know where I've been or how I got there... but in the sense that I have so much to do that it all becomes overwhelming and I end up not completing the things that I would like to complete.

I end up in front of the television or playing piano or guitar instead of doing things on my never ending to do list.

I have friends coming up to visit labor day weekend and as a result have created a LARGE to do list of what's needed to get the house visitor ready... Each day is dedicated to completing a room or two - to get everything "visitor ready."

Saturday - Basement/Dining Room

Sunday - Kitchen/Living Room

Monday - guest room/guest bath

Tuesday - Studio

Wednesday - Master bedroom/bath

They arrive late Thursday night...

Instead of just doing this, I had to actually make a list to make sure that I complete all these tasks.

I'm also starting my new excercise plan on Monday. Oy... Why do I do these things to myself.

No comments: