Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hyper

Ummm.... WOW.

I feel like my mind is racing 1,000,000 miles per hour. Now that the house is clean - I have nothing to do to occupy my time. I'm used to having people around.

My mind races with the possibilities of all the things that need to be done... things that can be done. Too many books to read, too much music to compose, working out... it's almost overwhelming...

So far, the theory holds true. I'm a homebody. I can be totally and completely happy being at home by myself without human interaction... I have to remind myself to go out and have human interaction.

I don't have a set schedule. I'm finding that I need a schedule....

I was up until 2:00 am.

My alarm was set for 6:00 am.

I was in the office by 7:00...

I now know what people with ADHD feel like...

I've started writing things down... making "To Do Lists..."

Need... more... discipline... need to focus...

Need to be... less hyper.

No comments: