Monday, July 23, 2007

iTired


Okay... Well, as many of you know, my ex-wife and I have finalized our agreement. Once the final papers are in, I'm going to officially be a free man.
Of course, a wise man once said: "Freedom ain't free" - I'm beginning to see precicely what is meant by that.

When I calculate was I lost from the perspective of alimony and child support... it causes me pain. A pain in my heart... not because I miss my ex, but because it "hurts me to my heart" to have to write a check THAT large.
Anyway... in order to balance things out, I had to get a second job. I have a great job, but it's a 40 hour/week job.
So, let's see... I do 50 hours at my first job, then 40 at my second job. With all these jobs, iTired.
But it's well worth it. The sleep at night is good... it's peaceful and restful.
I miss the boys, but it will all balance out over time.
Speaking of my sons... had them over this weekend. I have stories to tell and pictures regarding their visit as well.
Ciao.

No comments: