Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th...


I am not supersticious... not in the least. But, today has been a less than stellar day.
For starters, my ex walked into my house while I was getting ready for work. Yep, walking around stark naked - she just popped into the house to take yet and still another item.
Somehow, a fair and equitable division of property to her means "take everything that's not nailed down".
I found out that my ex has added to her list of items removed... TADA ... the lawn mower, electric hedge trimmers AND the weed whacker.
At this point, it's kind of humorous to me.
I can't wait to see what other things get added to her never ending list... maybe I should check my underwear drawer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi w/chips. You could change the locks, but then again she'd get your keys off your kids. I know when I got divorced that the 'fair and equitable' is fine in the wording but with all the high emotion that's around at that time, it's hard to think straight. You don't want her being intrusive like that any more tho'. She aint got the right any more if you don't mind me saying.