Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Current Struggles

Nothing feels as good as being health except:
  • eating a greasy bacon double cheeseburger
  • warm cake
  • apple pie and ice cream
  • steaming hot brownies
Really, the list goes on and on. Being healthy feels good, but unfortunately, you have to work in order to be healthy, and it's the work part that doesn't feel good. Eating healthy fuels the body, but it doesn't give you the same comforts as food that contains "fat". What is it about food that contains fat that makes you feel so good?

I wish I knew.

Anyway, I'm back at it again. I've started eating healthy again, and getting into the gym at least 5 days a week. I have got to get under 200 pounds... but the transition is hard. I know I'll feel better when I get there, but getting there is NO fun.