Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'll do it... tomorrow

I love to-do lists. I have so much to do, that I often write it down to make sure that I don't forget to do things. There's a great sense of accomplishment when you strike something off your list. It's like.. you've accomplished something.


Earlier this week, I found an organizer for my Samsung Galaxy Tab called "Do It Tomorrow". This to-do list has 2 pages... today and tomorrow. You put things on your list and you have the option of moving it to tomorrow. If you don't get it done, it will automatically move the task to the next day! An excellent app for procrastinators! HOORAY!


I've tried it out for a week, and true to form, I got about 30% of the items that I put on the list done. It worked like a charm! But... as I read on twitter:


Your desires w/o a date aren't goals, they're whims! Put a date to ur dreams and make them doable goals & a reality! - Don Brawley


So... I found this new app called "myLifeOrganized" or MLO as avid fans call it.


WOW, this is a powerful tool. You can set up projects, give yourself deadlines, set up recurring tasks... I spent an hour prioritizing what needed to be done in my life with due dates.


I could also tell what really wasn't important in my life because I didn't put dates by them... so I guess those aren't really hard and fast goals... are they.


Anyway... if you get a chance, check it out:http://www.mylifeorganized.net/ 

No comments: