Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting to know you.....

Okay... for those of you that are regular readers of my blog, you know I'm not one that hops from relationship to relationship.

I think, with the exception of my ex-wife, over the last the 3 years, this is the 3rd woman that has graced the pages of my blog.

So...

Here I am... trying to talk through this one...

1st, I'm pretty sure that she likes me... But I'm a little more into her than she is into me.

So, I am here, writing tring not to make a mess of this.

Here are our unique challenges:

1) She lives in Fl/I live in Alabama
2) She's works full time, is a Mom of 3, and a college student - translation? Not a lot of time
3) I can't run to FL every weekend because I have sons that I need to see...
4) She can't run up here due to her sons playing football on Saturdays
5) There are more, but isn't this enough?

So... how do I reach out to her and let her know that I'm interested without being too overbearing? I kind of want this to work...

No comments: