Monday, August 24, 2009

Where have I been???

Okay... a lot has been going on in my world, and as a result of some recent turns of events, I feel the need to start blogging again.

I started off the summer taking a series of breaks...

I took a break from the internet, I took a break from TV, I took a break from friends, I took a break from dating...

Everything that was a distraction - gone.

Next, I started enjoying life again.

The lure of social networking sites, dating sites and even blogs can actually become a world in itself, and what I found was that I was starting to miss out on... life.

So...

Now, I don't have cable anymore. I usually watch a program on Hulu at night before I drift off to sleep.

I'm beginning to understand who my real friends are...

And lastly, but more importantly - after hearing people tell me that my expectations were too high and that I never would find the person that I ws looking for... I have actually found someone that both appreciated my quirkiness and who I am as a person, as I do them.

Now... the object is to not mess things up.

So... gotta blog.


No comments: