Sunday, September 11, 2005

I'm fatter... I mean flattered...


In February of this year I took "FAT PICTURES" - that's pictures of me with my shirt off so I could see the rools of flab that have taken over my once muscular body. Shortly thereafter, I concluded that I could layer my clothes and hide the layers of flab.

It was my intention to start working out in February so that when we all got together for Mom and Dad's 50th wedding anniversary, I could show off all the progress we made.

What is that old statement that people make? The one about best intentions going awry???

Anyway, I have a new goal. My new goal is to be fit and trim by the time the 25th reunion comes around.

There... I've said it. I've put it in print... in black and white even...

I started my dietary changes today and I even worked out.

From time to time I'll make updated regarding my progress.

Wish me luck.

No comments: