Friday, September 23, 2005

Workout updates

I started working out on 9/12/2005.

My basic workout consists of 60 minutes of cardio, followed by ab work and upper body sculpting.

The terrible thing about our society is that it teaches the expectation of dramatic results. If you watch a program like "Celebrity Fit Club" or "The Biggest Loser" you see people that lose 5 to 9 pounds in a week.

I was talking with Patti about it and she really stressed "slow and consistant" is the way to go.

The "problem" is that my working out simply makes me feel better. My posture is better, I stand taller - I look slimmer.

The last time I worked out for 3 months and dropped 35 pounds. I really didn't notice that I had lost - except the fact that I could get into a couple pairs of pants that I couldn't get into anymore.

I have "before" pictures... I'm not posting pictures until I reach my after goals.

I see the results... and that's a good thing.

No comments: