Thursday, January 10, 2008

Life...


In the movie Jurassic Park, Jeff Goldblums character says "Life will find a way." I tend to disagree with that statement. It is my belief that life gets in the way.
There are times when you think everything is well in hand - something changes.
Well, life got in the way for me yesterday.
I'm really not at liberty to discuss this at length right now, but I think my creative endeavors are going to have to be placed on hold for a while.
During this time, I am going to work on the priorities - Work, Life, Home - making sure that I'm in a place where all of these are aligned with each other in a way that brings peace.
I will be posting in regards to this more important journey... but it may be a little cryptic until... but I'll try to share what I can.
2008... it's already turning out to be an interesting year.

No comments: