Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's been a while...



A lot of things have been going on in my world that I haven't taken the time to blog about.



After my Dad died, I took the opportunity to turn my life completely upside down on almost every front. My house is on the market. I am working in the same city that my Mother lives in. I basically leave my house and spend 5 days living with her then back to my own house on the weekends.



For those of you that go WAY back with my blog, you know how that makes me feel. Disconnected.



I am doing a really good job of keeping in touch with the people that are in my world. I'm even planning social outings... hope to post pix after that happens on Friday. Hopefully.



OH... here's the biggest news. I actually started dating. Yeah... I know. And she's fairly normal. Operative word being fairly. But... aren't we all just fairly normal? I know I have my issues.



At the moment, we are in flux. Partially because I initiated a break-up this weekend. Okay. This is probably one of the most healthy relationships that I've been in, and we care for each other deeply. It's just that we tend to have some disconnects. The oddest thing is that we both felt some of these disconnects, took different paths to try to fix things, and didn't say anything to the other person - although we hinted. (Okay, so maybe that's not fully healthy, but normal?)



The truth is, I need to get back to blogging.



Blogging is where I find my center and what's true for me.



So... it's been a while, but I'm back. I need to find my center.


No comments: