Sunday, March 21, 2010

Navigating life...

I have to admit it. Navigating life is difficult.

There really is no manual. Christians believe that the answers can be found in the Bible. Islamic believe that it's in the Koran. Others believe that the answers can be found in meditation. Still others believe that the answers are found in a bottle or in pills.

Either way, it can be difficult.

There are too many variables.

Other people, family, the economy, health... so many things that we don't have control over.

A lot of people wonder how I can manage to maintain in a world that's chaotic.

My answer is to simplify. To me, the world exists in 2 different categories:

  • Things we can't do anything about
  • Things we can do something about
I tend to concentrate on the things that I can do things about. And even those get prioritized.

The other secret that I have is to get it out...

That's why I blog. Often, once I get it out on paper, I feel better... much better.

No comments: