Saturday, March 06, 2010

Sometimes...

Sometimes, I feel like I'm on a road that's leading nowhere... except for maybe around in circles,
because I'm pretty sure that I've seen this place before.

I have always prided myself on not being the type of person that repeats the same mistakes over and over again, yet, oddly enough, I keep finding myself in the same situation over and over again.

What's up with that? Yo?

Honestly, I can look at it in one of 2 different ways... either I haven't learned the lesson that I'm supposed to learn, or... well, I guess there really is no other side of this coin.

Honestly, at the moment things are relatively frustrating for me.

Let's recap, I still work out of town. The number of friends I have because I'm never around has diminished to almost 0. (Okay... no almost about it...) The majority of the people I know are virtual... BLAAAAAAAAAAH....

On the positive side, I have managed to get my diet under control. I am 20 pounds lighter than I was when the new year started.

Be thankful for the small things in life...

I suppose

No comments: