Saturday, March 27, 2010

Natural progressions

Life has a progression.

  • You're born
  • You suffer
  • You die
Okay... that's a little melancholy. And, that was intended to be humorous. There really is more to life than that.

Now, then it comes to relationships, there really is a progression, or at least in my world - and they're best described in musical terms.

  • Attack: The initial chemistry
  • Decay: The end of the infatuation period
  • Sustain: Faking it, because you think you have something... maybe
  • Release: The realization that it was all an illusion
All of this really has me... numb.

1 comment:

SimpleCadence said...

I really liked this blog. I think you probably know by now that I LOVE form. Whether it's haiku's or counting time signatures...

I know you say you're numb...but I don't believe it :)