Sunday, April 04, 2010

Automagic

Lately, I have been on automatic. A lot like those automatic watches. You know, the ones that you wear on your wrist that wind automatically when you wear them on your wrist and walk?

It's kind of like if I keep moving, everything will be okay.

The truth is, time marches on. That's the only thing that happens.

It doesn't solve problems. It doesn't change your life. Time... just moves on.

MAN! When did I become that person?

I don't agonize over my life, I just listen to the lives of others and nod my head at their dismay. But, no matter how dismal their lives are... they are in them... they are feeling them.

A long time ago, I promised myself that I was not going to ever lie to myself.

Now it's time to put test this.

So... self... what the heck is wrong with you. I want to know the answer!




1 comment:

SimpleCadence said...

We all let our auto-pilot systems run our lives at times....sometimes we need to check out and disconnect...however, if we want to retain ownership over our lives and our destiny, we must check back in. Bravo to you for recognizing that!