Saturday, June 12, 2010

Alone time

I noticed something interesting... when I was looking for the appropriate image to discuss my need for "alone time" - I noticed that there weren't any happy images tagged with "alone". They were all sad in nature.

Although I have friends that tell me that I'm always pursuing a relationship with someone and that I need to learn how to be alone, I can honestly say that I disagree with them.

I actually spend a lot of time alone and enjoy my solitary time.

I enjoy meeting people. (Especially women), but I don't need to be in a relationship at all...

Anyway... I'm going to patiently enjoy being me... happy.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

I liked this one. &=) I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to find a special someone, with whom to spend your time and experiences. It's even better when you find someone with whom you can BE alone; as in, if you need alone time, they can give you that, even while sitting right there.

I've come to the same conclusion, though. I'm happy with being me. I can't help it that no one else is as happy with that, and I don't plan on changing for anyone. I don't want to share "me" with people who don't want to be around it.

I'll just keep waiting and being me in the meantime.
Love you. &=)