Friday, June 25, 2010

I am enough...

Nothing messes with your self esteem like being on a dating site.

I am not sure why I do it... but every once in a while... I do it.

This time? I think I'm taking it all a little too personally.

I know that I am a reasonably attractive guy. I know that I have a huge heart and an incredible capacity to love. I know a lot of things...

But when it all comes down to it, the people that are attracted to me vastly differ from the people that I am interested in.

I think I deserve someone that doesn't weigh 300 pounds. I deserve someone that can take a picture where they actually have combed their hair and have some pride in their appearance. I deserve someone that will at least pretend they know how to spell by running a spell check before they put up their profile.

But that's not what I attract.

That's what messes with my self esteem.

E-harmony
Match

It's all the same.

I quit.

No comments: