Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sadness


I'm sad...

For the first time in a long time I really feel unlovable.

When there is someone that is standing in your corner... that you can go home to and give them a big hug and you know that they have your back and the success of your partnership depends on the efforts that both of you make... there's something about that that will strengthen the heart of a man.

When a man is out there by himself, left to his own devices... the potential for chaos looms.

I have been in a freakin' funk for the last few days and it's because I... once again find myself... alone.

I am languishing in the most horrific string of bad happenings over the last several days... I might as well enumerate them for you...

1) This woman that I was interested in... but told me that I wouldn't quite measure up to her superficials, although I lined up with everything else she was looking for sent me a text message out of the blue and asked me to do a favor for her...

So... I'm good enough to be used for a favor, but not good enough to date... you get points sister... you get points... about 250 negative points.

I know she'll eventually realize the mistake she's making... it happens a lot in my world... but in this arena, I tend to be rather unforgiving.

Your loss.

2) Another woman that I was interested in decided to chase some guy and get her heart broken. At least she was kind enough to send me a text and say she needed time to mend. I give her points for not stringing me on or using me to be a rebound.

Every once in a while I send her a text message to let her know that I'm thinking about her.

Her reply today??? "Awww... how sweet... but it would have been nice if Troy sent this text :-) How are you?"

Ummm... I was fine up until that point.

I can go on and on about the insensitive nature of the women that I've met in my life time.

I just want to know ... what's up with that?

Are all women this way or is my chooser broken and I always tend to find the ones that lack compassion.

I've been a nice guy up to this point... I think I'm done... I really do.

Honestly.

Done.

No comments: