Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Day 1... finished...

It truly is amazing how quickly you can get out of shape. 

I completed Day 1 of Insanity... again, and it completely kicked my but. Not too long ago, I was in the gym 5 days/week. I would do an intensive cardio work out, a little strength training... it felt good. I made the mistake of going roller skating and tweaking my knee. I took a couple weeks off... ate really poorly... the scale didn't say that I gained weight, but I could kind of feel it in the way that fat weighs less than muscle.

Anyway... I went to the gym... did the fit test... and WOW... what? It kicked my butt. The numbers were around the same as they were when I started Insanity the 1st time over 1 1/2 years ago. It was like all the progress that I made... had been stifled.

No worries tho... I'm back on track.

This time? No stopping until I'm under 200 pounds!

No comments: