Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Day 2 of working out...

As much as I complain about working out, there are interesting benefits that I do like, For example, after only working out for 2 days I actually stand taller. It's almost like the muscles have awakened and they're sayiung "yes! we're being used again!!!"

The hardest part is going ot the gym... alone. Starting a high intensity work out... alone... And pushing myself as hard as I can because if I don't do it, no-one will. It's the ultimate test of self-discipline. The thing that I need to really grasp is that "if I can excel in this... I can excel in anything." SO I need to carry this drive over into other aspects of my life. Right?

There are so many areas that I rely on raw talent, that if I added discipline, I would be a super star.

Anyway... those are my motivational thoughts for the day.

Get-r-done!

No comments: