Sunday, February 24, 2008

Emotionally unbalanced... but in a good way.


I admit it. I'm emotionally unbalanced... but in a good way. My overall emotional state is... stoic. Always even. I chuckle when appropriate... I chuckle when it's not appropriate.
The only time that I cry, honestly, is when I talk about growing up in Rome. When I talk about not fitting in. When I talk about people that I wanted to befriend that I couldn't connect with.
So... that's 2 emotional states. Stoic and Sad.
So, what I've decided is that in order for me to find true balance - regain emotional balance - is to process the anger and sadness that I feel about growing up where I did... on the outside.
I talk about it... but I think I need to embrace it.
I'll add that to my 3 year plan... this one may take a while...

No comments: