Friday, February 15, 2008

Life in Reverse



Sometimes, I think I've lived my life in reverse.
When I was 9 years old, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with my life. I knew that I wanted to be a computer scientist. I studied hard to learn binary math, multiple programming languages - all before I went to college. How many people enter college, knowing what they are going to major in... and get to major in their hobby?
I got married in my early 20's because I was ready to be married - and for the most part, was a decent husband and an excellent Father.
Now... I'm not sure what it is that I want to do from a career perspective. Socially... I'm kind of - out of balance... it's really... odd.
I'm going to have to go back to the beginning... back to the things that really helped me through life.
I need to make plans - 6 months, 1 years, 3 years, 5 years...
I'll post about it ... soon.

No comments: