Tuesday, February 09, 2010

I swear!!!

Sometimes I feel like someone has held me down and scribbled loser on my forehead.

I am a reasonably attractive guy. I take care of myself... I'm getting back into shape. I'm going to have 6 pack abs again.

I'm successful in my job, I have relatively no baggage, and I am a gem of a guy based upon the number of women that are quick to claim me as their friend and confidante.

Lately? I have been attracting a new type of woman.

Women who are currently or have in the past been "knocked up" by a crack head. Yes... a real, honest to goodness crack addict.

Or, have 3 kids by 3 different "baby daddy's."

They CLING to me, regardless of how I run...

It's only partially frustrating.

Where are the normal women?

And why won't they date me?

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Honey, there's nothing left of anything we would deem "normal." Whatever that ever was, went out the window LOOOOOONG ago. Our times are very different now. No one you will ever meet from here on out will not be carrying the Titanic's-worth of baggage with them. Fortunately, I've been able to sell off some of my things. Unfortunately, I'll never be completely untainted, to the point that I think anything will ever be "pure" to me ever again...and that makes me really sad. But, we have to keep on living. We do, however, have the ability to get to know people at a reasonable pace and weed out the really, really botched ones. No one will ever be perfect, but we have to keep looking...