Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Settling

I've spent some time thinking about it... thus the reason that I'm blogging again.

I have really high standards. Honestly I do.

The problem is, it gets lonely waiting for the person that I'm looking for, so I get sidetracked by people that are mildly interesting to me and I make compromises that I wouldn't ordinarily take.

The result is that I end up with women who end up being insecure because they can't see what I see in them, and they become slightly more than insecure.

So... I write this as a reminder... if I'm looking for someone that's well balanced, gainfully employed, and with a strong vision of how to live life, I need to wait until I find her, and not just migrate to the first reasonably cute person that seems half way together.

So... a word to myself...

Be patient.

Love,
Me

No comments: