Friday, February 12, 2010

Where is love...

Sometimes, I get the feeling that there is someone out there for everyone... except for me.

I see beautiful women with these incredibly hideous looking guys that have no personality, no money, no intelligence, and I'm like REALLY?

REALLY?

You're kidding, right?

Sometimes it's like it's a cruel joke that the universe is playing with me.

I always end up as the friend, or the confidante and I'm not quite sure why. What I do know is that I collect attractive friends like my mailbox collects junk mail... I show up and they're just there...

So, now I'm curious.

If women say they want to date their best friend... and I end up being their best friend... Ohhhh, I don't know, the whole thing makes my head hurt.

I'm going back to bed.

No comments: