Saturday, June 07, 2008

According to my sons...

So... I asked my sons if it were okay for me to date. Since they are 12/12 and 16 I decided it would only be fair to see if they had any feedback regarding anyone that I might see in the future.

The following list is a subset of the criteria that they gave.

She must not be crazy

She cannot be hot!

She cannot be embarrassing

She must be a virgin (Although I think they might be a little flexible on this one...)

I can't spend more time with her than with them when they are here

She must be nice

She must know how to manage money

She cannot be shorter than 4' 10" tall

She cannot be obese

My kids cannot be current friends of her children

She has to be over 25... anything younger and they said I would be a pedophile... (How old do they think I am???)

She can have kids, but they cannot be their age... or attractive

She can't have kids under the age of 8 and if she does have kids, they must be potty trained!!!

Wow... that's a pretty in depth list.

Does anyone know where I can find a 40 year old virgin... with kids?

No comments: