Monday, June 02, 2008

Catching up...

Sorry folks, I've been a little... distracted lately. There are really 2 reasons why...

1) I'm still working with Mom/Dad, so my life has kind of been on hold.

2) I've met a person of interest.

So... let me tell you about the person of interest.

We met almost 33 days since I met TC, and it seams like I've known her quite a while longer. We started off e-mailing each other back and for and it has progressed to these really long 4 or 5 hour conversations where we are working dilligently on getting to know each other.

I've learned so much about her in these conversations:

She's right handed.

She's a really good bowler... when she uses bumpers.

She has really bad horrible handwriting most of the time and likes to write exclusively in black ink.

She occassionally eats Cap'n Crunch for diner.

She salts everything repeatedly... including pizza, soup and saltine crackers... (okay, maybe not saltines)

See? I am really getting to know the GOOD STUFF!

Anyway... we're going to meet for the first time on June 28.

(Immigration has been realy tough about granting her a visa to come here from Venus.. after all, aren't women from Venus?)

Anyway... expect to hear a lot from me regarding TC over the next couple of weeks as I count down to the BIG MEET.

A lot of people have indicated that June 28 is far too long for us to meet, but we really like the path we are taking.

Honestly, I'll write a LOT about this over the next couple of weeks.

No comments: