Thursday, May 22, 2008

Where have I been???

Ok... honestly, I generally tend to be a consistent blogger unless something is going on in my life.

Many of you know a little of what's going on with my parents... a few of my closer friends know what's going in a little deeper way.

Honestly, there are 2 different things going on.

1) I don't have consistent internet connectivity at my parents house. (Working on putting in a wireless router within the next week or so.)

2) I am in the process of getting to know a woman who apparently is too good to be true.

The above picture represents her... because I promised to keep her identity... a secret.

To a lot of people that know me and have known me - they know that I am a runner. I will run from someone that is interested in me as fast as I can, I will run in the opposite direction.

Of course, I will also run towards people that are not interested in me...

So... Hi TC!!!

Sometimes I feel really sorry for TC.

IF... I am interested in someone, it is honestly scarey to me, so I try very hard to find a reason to disqualify them.

Not everyone an stand that type of scrutiny.

But, there's equity. She asks hard questions as well, and pays attention to the things that I say and pins me down for real answers... and we all know how ambiguous I like to be sometimes.

Well, I've raised the bar in terms of what I'm looking for. There have been a lot of really good high jumpers that haven't been able to get over the bar.

TC... is apparently a pole vaulter.

I'm sure you'll hear more in the future... I just wanted to put this out there in way of introdution.

No comments: