Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It... is... finished.


My little experiment on the dating sight has ended.
I learned a few things...
People are shallow. Although they say they are interested in the qualities of the person, they really are more interested in the package.
The people who are really honest about the "package" they are interested in are willing to talk with anyone as long as they are respectful, where as those who don't list preferences like skin color, height, physical fitness - tend to pretend that they are interested... but really aren't.
I have learned that not everyone really knows who they are and that although no one wants to settle, many people are willing to if they find you attractive.
Finally? Too many people are sure that they will be happy if they find the right person. Boy are they in for a rude awakening.
So... lessons learned:
None... but I guess I needed the reminder.

No comments: