Sunday, August 24, 2008

Who holds the keys to my heart?

Who holds the keys to my heart?

I DO!

And I have also realized that I have a death grip on these keys.

I mean... I have met people that love me unconditionally.

I have met people that sync up with my dating philosophical approach to relationships.

I am "negotiating" with someone that matches my personality - she really matches my super secret check list that I keep close to my heart that I never discuss with anyone.

I have a death grip on the keys.

As my meeting with Abby gets closer, she's losing my attention.

Well, not losing my attention - because I find her most interesting, but my defense mechanisms are are going to DefCon 1.

At DefCon 1... I begin the process of pushing away... building walls... preparing for things to be at arms length.

The good thing is that I recognize this... and I'm struggling against it - because I really like her.

I'm probably going to blog about this a lot this week... I have to work through this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love can steal into your life very easily. If you dare to let it. :) All you have to do is let go of these keys.