Friday, September 24, 2010

Emotional Hostage

So, today is Chi Chi's birthday.

Happy B'day Chi Chi.

It's also the weekend of my son's birthday.

Decisions, decisions, you can't please everyone, decisions...

In my mind, I have decided that I'm going to officially break up with her. So the last thing that I wanted to do was to make a BIG production out of her birthday.

My game plan has always been to surprise her at her work place.

I'm still going to do that.

But... it was always going to be a SURPRISE! Get it?

So, she's been sending these passive aggressive e-mails trying to guilt me into some behavior or another.

I can honestly say that I'm glad that I'm not going to be seeing her this weekend. I know that's a bad and sad thing to say. I should have broken up with her LONG before now...

This one... is going to get messy.

Dang

No comments: