Thursday, September 30, 2010

2 things I hate...

I write things here for a purpose. It allows me to capture the decisions that I've made over the course of my life and attempt to not make the same mistakes over and over again.

I went back and read everything that I've written about Chi Chi in the last 3 months and I have to ask myself - "why am I still with her?"

I have found myself in a... relationship. The man that has always believed that relationships are bad, and it's not about being IN a relationship. The man that believes that it's all about relating to the other person... that guy.. the one I see when I look in the mirror... has found himself...

in a bad relationship.

The sad thing is, I'm too complacent to do anything about it.

Mother of all that is frustrating!

I have to end this.

Soon.

No comments: