Sunday, October 03, 2010

Dear Jane...

So... I did the break up with Chi Chi via e-mail.

Zero points for style. I just kind of went along with my life until she bothered to check her e-mail and see it.

Zero points for style.

Anyway, we ended up having a discussion post break up. She wanted to know "why... why... I love... I want us to work!"

Of course, my answer was - we can't work if you don't work. If you don't know who you are... and you're searching for you, how can there be a we? There is a me and there is you trying to be what you think I want you to be because you're lost.

It was a hard conversation to have.

I think I stick to my guns tho...

But she's still clinging on...

I must be strong...

So much of this takes me down the same path as my ex-wife. Can't... won't do that again...

No comments: