Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's missing???

So... what do you think when you see this glove?

Do you get the feeling that there is something missing? 2 fingers are missing altogether and 2 are partials... the palm is gone... it doesn't offer protection or warmth.

I'm sure it's functional... for someone, just not for me.

So, the question is, why am I talking about gloves???

Because it's a metaphor for what I'm feeling today.

Finding the right person to date is a lot like finding the right glove.

It has to feel right... naturally.

I think a lot of times people think they need a glove, so they grab something - a mitten, it doesn't really matter... it might not be functional but they want something... anything.

I always promised myself not to compromise.

This is just a reminder...

No comments: