Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary

It's been 5 years since I made my first blog post.

A lot has happened since that first day. My blog went from random posts about life to discussions about my divorce to struggling to figure things out.

I also spent some time discussing women that I've dated, my dating philosophy and just random thoughts about life in general.

Every once in a while I go back and read what I wrote.

Some of it serves as a good reminder of where I've been, mistakes not to make again... and other pieces leave me shaking my head wondering what I was thinking at the time.

George Santayana said "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

And that's what I hope to do here. Write down those things that will help me remember the past.

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Hey, how long have we known each other? It's been like 4 or 5 years for us, too! Hey, happy anniversary to our friendship! &=)