Friday, November 05, 2010

Accountability

Accountability for me begins with me.

In order for there to be accountability there has to be a way to track the changes and a way to tack changes and to measure those changes that have been made.

That's why I blog. It keeps me accountable to me.

I try to write about things that are honest and true, it chronicles my growth as a person in hopes that I don't make the same mistakes over and over again.

I have to admit, even though I do blog, and even though I am honest, there are some actions that I choose to leave out of my blog. In retrospect, those are some of the areas that I have honestly gone back and made the same mistake again. Although there's a level of anonymity with this, it is the web and things can be found... if you really try hard... I mean, really... I leave clues everywhere even in the name of the blog, right?

I'm not saying that I do things that are illegal or immoral, it's just bad decisions.

Anyway, I realized yesterday that I need to start divorcing some friends of mine. They aren't healthy at all. As long as I continue to have them in my life, I will continue to be effected by their inability to grow.

I'll have to blog about that...next.

No comments: