Wednesday, November 03, 2010

A poem...


I wanted to write a poem to tell you how I feel...
Emotions, you can't see them - but they're truly real.
Although they don't have a color - like red or green or blue,
Each unique emotion has it's own particular hue.
So when I see the lines drawn by life's twists and turns
And carefully choose a color to show the beauty of patterns
For you? I color love, caring and devotion
Burnt orange for you, purple for me swirling like water in an ocean.
And I really dig what you bring to the mix
The way you laugh and touch my hand... it's real, there are no tricks,
So let's work together to properly fill our canvas
I'm looking forward to the process... even in the blandness,
Good times, happy times, sad times too
I'm just glad I'm doing it with you.
- An original... by me.

No comments: