Monday, November 01, 2010

Test taking...

So... I have actually given myself the goal of getting 3 certifications this year to help solidify myself in my career. I guess all the work I've done over the years and all the projects I've successfully implemented mean nothing... I have to get 3rd party validation.

Cool.

I actually started studying for the first test about a month ago and really haven't stuck with the study plan.

I need to buckle down and do it. So... right here in my blog, I'm holding myself accountable to testing for Security+ by the mid-January.

This is an aggressive timeline, but I'm leading a Project Management study group in January so I can get my PMP.

Wow.

I have been really lax with how I've been spending my time as a single guy... so, it's time to prepare. I guess this time management is going to be necessary for the next phase of my life!


No comments: