Friday, November 12, 2010

Worlds collide...


So... tomorrow night... or maybe I should say later on tonight I am suppose to meet Lisa's children.

It's 1:15am..., well... 1:16am now and I can't sleep.

It's not because I'm nervous or anxious. I took a LONG nap earlier and if you're a notorious under sleeper like I am, it makes for a LONG night.

Anyway... back to the important stuff...

Lisa and I have been dating for a month now. We're doing well... I see her once a week for a few hours. This is going to be the first "multiple day" event. We'll be spending time together on Friday and Saturday.

Meeting her family is big. This is the first time that I've dated someone that I've actually wanted to do life with. The next big event is going to be Thanksgiving when both of our families meet - my 3 children and hers...

It's pretty cool... for the first time, I'm not really wrestling with anything. It's like all the lessons that I've learned over time and the things that I've fought over are clicking. It feels good.

No comments: