Thursday, February 17, 2011

And the countdown begins...

"Welcome to the real word, she said to me... condescendingly... 
  Take a seat... take your life... plot it out in black and white..." John Mayer

I just realized that I'm getting married in June. We've gone from making the statement "I'm going to marry you one day" to actually knowing what the date is. A ring has been placed on the finger... reservations have been made for the honeymoon and now? We're looking at wedding venues.

Wow.

June is coming up quickly... very quickly... and there's a lot to do.

We have made reservations for the honeymoon already. Now we're looking at venues... And I'm looking at my bank account!!! (I know that's a terrible thing to say, but I'm still in recovery from the divorce. I'm 2 years from being debt free... but still have a lot of funds allocated with limited disposable income.)

So... I'm walking the tightrope of wanting her to have the day that she deserves couples with what I can logically help her accomplish.




No comments: