Tuesday, February 01, 2011

31 Days into 2011

So... we're 31 days into 2011 and how are things going with the action plan?

Things are going well... I had 4 action items:

1) Increase self-discipline
2) Time management
3) Eating healthier
4) Increase my giving

Self-discipline is increasing... not quite where I want it to be... but it's getting better. I'm making progress.

Time management... Some days, time is getting away from me, but on the whole, I'm making time to do those things that are important to me... like reading and going to the gym.

Eating healthier is working... that's going well... with the exception of this past weekend. I blew it bad, but I'm back on the wagon...

I have increased my giving... not as much as I would like, but I am living in fiscal responsibility.

Next spot... end of the month.

No comments: