Wednesday, October 31, 2007

D-Block


There's a difference between choosing to be alone and having it thrust upon you. When you choose to be alone, it's on your terms... you have the freedom to leave and do what you choose whenever you want to.
When it's forced on you, all you have are your wits to keep you from going completely crazy.
So... after work, I chose to walk around my new prison, that I like to call Downtown Denver... D-Block for short.
There were many visitors that seamed happy. But I think it's because they were leaving D-Block. There were others that I believe live in D-Block... some were wandering around talking to themselves or anyone that would listen.
As for me... I venture through D-Block every once in a while... but I tend to want to stay in my own cell.
So... tonight, I think I'll stay in my cell... and play the blues.

No comments: