Monday, October 15, 2007

Home for the week



Well... I've settled into my home for the week.

I cannot... absolutely CANNOT take being in a small hotel room, so I always search for suites. I've never stayed in this one before, and despite not having a full kitchen, I decided to stay in it anyway...

I always also pack really heavy when I go. I'm a creature of habit and I can't keep up with some form of normalicy I'll go NUTS.

I brought:

  • Satellite Radio (XM)
  • My Lyra Personal Media Player (loaded with movies to see)
  • Laptop computer (to stay in touch with the world)
  • Yamaha Silent Travel Guitar
  • DVD Guitar lessons for the week
  • Boss MicroBR - digital recorder... in case a musical idea hits me
  • Digital Camera
  • Roland PMA-5 (Personal music assistant - great for writing music)
  • Gym clothes (Peaks fitness is open 24 hours a day)

I know that's a lot... but that is the BARE minimum that I need to make it through a week on the road.

It is my promise to myself to not get stuck in the hotel... I will venture out into the world this week.

OH!!!! And I'm going to name my last and deadliest demon this week!!!

C'ya

No comments: