Tuesday, October 30, 2007


My muse struck again this morning... It plucked me out of my slumber and whispered words into my ear. The words were acompanied by a beautifully haunting melody that nearly chilled my soul.
I moved to my piano... sat down and my fingers easily found the chords that were resonating in my heart.
I looked around to find a pen... paper - I must catch this fleeting moment!!!
Alas... all that I was able to grasp is here below.
For the rest of the day, I will be listening for that voice... that will hopefully help me finish this song.
Lyrics below...
----------
They sat across from each other at the table
He was unable to believe
That a fallen angel was right there in the room
He gazed deep into her eyes
He could see right through her lies
And they kissed not with their lips but with their souls
He felt his heart beat for the first time
Beating like it was alive
Then he wondered if was too good to be true
Now what's he supposed to do?
He has to stop and think things through...
Now tell me, what's he going to do?

No comments: